Wednesday, May 13, 2009

20090513

so i decided to TRY to start writing about Sunday reading in part to do document how my outlook on faith evolves... but mostly to just remember what I said about certain things.

The only thing I remember about this last weeks gospel was that I was kind of let down by Mark Hart's Sunday Sunday Sunday Podcast and also what Fr. vic and Fr. Bill said during the Homily.

The gospel of John says "I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine grower. He takes away every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and every one that does he prunes so that it bears more fruit. You are already pruned because of the word that I spoke to you."

Mark metions that we need to stay connected to the Church instead of just showing up... I think its more than just staying Connected. (so this is the part where i get all cheesy and of cliche) We need to When we prune a tree we don't stop after one season, we continue to prune to keep more and more fruit growing. We need to reach for that light while staying connected.

so yeah... i really don't think people will read this... i forgot most of what i was going to say and I got hella busy here at work.

2 comments:

johnpvee said...

i'm reading

larlyn said...

HI...
Larlyn salido II-sh
kailangn ko lang para sa computer